- At the end of each APO Volunteer University course you will receive a specific course code. In order to receive credit for participating in this course, you will need to enter the four digit code on the screen into the APO Online Learning Center course assessment. Please save this code in a safe location.
Details for accessing the APO Online Learning Center will be sent to all attendees via email approximately 7 to 10 business days following the presentation, with detailed instructions.
If you already have a login for the APO Online Learning Center that you used after the 2014 National Convention or the National Volunteer Course, you can go ahead and login using your already established username and password.
If you do not remember your login information or did not receive the instructional email, please contact Stacey Robinson, Director of Chapter Services, at [email protected].
Once you are logged in to the APO Online Learning Center…
- Click My Learning and select the webinar you attended
- Click the green “Launch Course” button
- Click the green “Start Assessment” button
- Select the code given to you at your workshop
- Click Save
- Click Submit Assessment
Each user will have two chances to select the correct code in the assessment. Once the correct code is selected, you should see “Passed” in green on the final assessment status screen.
When you have completed five courses in a track, complete an APO Volunteer University Track Completion Form and identify which track you have completed, which courses you took and where you took them. Once this information has been verified you will receive a Certificate of Completion, your name will appear in an upcoming issue of Torch & Trefoil magazine, and your regional chair and section chair will be sent a note telling them of your accomplishment. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]