Membership University is a weekend long training retreat featuring a curriculum focused on assisting members of larger chapters develop chapter programs to improve current chapter operations. At the completion of this course attendees will earn a certificate of completion in Alpha Phi Omega’s official chapter development program.
- Attendees will be able to identify sources of motivation for non-preforming officers and chapter members.
- Attendees will be create an effective plan to accept culture changes within their chapters.
- Attendees will gain an understanding of how to work with social Fraternities and Sororities as well as other chapter organizations in order to benefit their chapter.
- Attendees will interact with members of other chapters to gain perspective on chapter practices and programs.
- Membership University curriculum is designed for chapter presidents, vice presidents of membership, pledge trainers, vice president of fellowship, and any members who are dedicated to the betterment of their chapter.
- Courses are held 4-5 five times a year at various locations throughout the United States.
- The course begins promptly at 7:00 pm on Friday and ends by noon on Sunday.
- The cost to attend Membership University is $40 per member. The registration fee includes food, supplies, and lodging for the weekend.
|Membership University City ||Course Date ||Registration Deadline |
|Indianapolis, IN ||2/16-18/2018 ||1/15/2018 |
| || || |
|Newark, NJ ||6/1-3/2018 ||5/10/2018 |
| || || |