Membership Academy is a weekend long program designed to assist chapters struggling with recruiting, developing, or retaining members. Chapter leaders that are looking to help improve their chapter and the Fraternity as a whole are highly encouraged to attend one of the yearly courses. At the completion of this course attendees will earn a certificate of completion in Alpha Phi Omega’s official chapter development program.
- Attendees will evaluate their chapter’s current membership program, reinforce what is already effective, and revise to incorporate new techniques.
- Attendees will be introduced to a five-step model that provides a guide on how to generate interest in Alpha Phi Omega and keep potential members engaged.
- Attendees will gain an understanding of how to achieve national recognition in programs such as the Pledge Program of Excellence and Chapter of Excellence awards.
- Attendees will interact with members of other chapters to gain perspective on chapter practices and programs.
- Courses are held 4-5 five times a year at various locations throughout the United States.
- The course begins promptly at 7:00 pm on Friday and ends by noon on Sunday.
- The cost to attend Membership Academy is $40 per member. The registration fee includes food, supplies, and lodging for the weekend.
|Membership Academy City