Serve is one of the five modules of the APO LEADS Leadership Development program. Serve is offered 5-6 times year at various locations throughout the United States.
- Attendees will create a project plan that will allow them to apply project management skills.
- Attendees will gather the framework for effective chapter management.
- Attendees will gain transferable skills that may be used in careers beyond Alpha Phi Omega.
- You must complete Launch prior to attending Serve.
- The course begins promptly at 7:00 pm on Friday and ends by noon on Sunday.
- The cost to attend SERVE is $60 for students and $80 for alumni members. There is a $5 discount for Society of Life Members. The registration fee includes food, supplies, and lodging for the weekend.
SERVE Presenter Content Training
- Content Training for alumni interested in becoming a SERVE presenter is available at most SERVE course locations and should be registered for by selecting the Content Training option in the registration form.
- Alumni interested in becoming a SERVE Presenter do not have to take the course prior to content training. Both components can be completed in one weekend.
- The cost to attend presenter content training at SERVE is $80 with a $5 discount for Society of Life Members. The registration fee includes food, supplies, and lodging for the weekend.
|St. Louis, MO