Serve is one of the five modules of the APO LEADS Leadership Development program. Serve is offered 5-6 times year at various locations throughout the United States.
- Attendees will create a project plan that will allow them to apply project management skills.
- Attendees will gather the framework for effective chapter management.
- Attendees will gain transferable skills that may be used in careers beyond Alpha Phi Omega.
- You must complete Launch prior to attending Serve.
- The course begins promptly at 7:00 pm on Friday and ends by noon on Sunday.
- The cost to attend SERVE is $60 for students and $80 for alumni members. There is a $5 discount for Society of Life Members. The registration fee includes food, supplies, and lodging for the weekend.
Attention Interest and Petitioning Group members:
In an effort to encourage new leaders in Alpha Phi Omega the Fraternity offers a scholarship for up to two members per group to attend Serve. In order to receive the scholarship students from the group planning to attend must first register through the online form and pay the registration price. Then a representative of the group must notify the National Office of the individuals that will be receiving the scholarships by emailing [email protected]. Once the National Office receives confirmation that the registrant completed the training course a reimbursement will be sent through the original method of payment.
SERVE Presenter Content Training
- Content Training for alumni interested in becoming a SERVE presenter is available at most SERVE course locations and should be registered for by selecting the Content Training option in the registration form.
- Alumni interested in becoming a SERVE Presenter do not have to take the course prior to content training. Both components can be completed in one weekend.
- The cost to attend presenter content training at SERVE is $80 with a $5 discount for Society of Life Members. The registration fee includes food, supplies, and lodging for the weekend.
|St. Louis, MO